A Few NASA Employment Mantras:
- Our goal is to help our athletes pursue excellence in athletics and beyond. Therefore, we expect our coaches/staff/volunteers to model excellence in their attire, their attitude, and their language and to act as a role model for our athletes in the gym, in the community, on social media, and beyond.
- We do not have non-compete contracts. We treat our staff better than that and trust them more than that. We believe that if we treat our staff well, and they are respected by the athletes, we may get hurt a few times in the short-run, but in the long-run we will be better for it.
- We believe in builder better people through athletics. The long-term development of the athlete is more important than short-term achievements. We absolutely want to win! However, we will always strive for the goal by building up their strengths and not tearing them down emotionally.
If your goals are anything else, you need not apply. But if you can learn to believe in this vision with the same passion we do, then welcome aboard–we have a lot of great work to do!
Trampoline and Tumbling Team and Rec Coach
Our Trampoline and Tumbling Team has grown to over 30 athletes this year, and we need help to make sure that each of our team and rec athletes receive the attention that they need to develop their skills and further grow in our program.
Competition or Coaching experience preferred. Will need to complete online training from USA Gymnastics and Hands On Training from the Trampoline and Tumbling Program Director and senior coaches. Good pay with room for growth. All after school hours. Must be great with kids. Must be able to pass background check.
Email Resume to Nicholas Minney at Nicholas@Minney.net
Recreational Gymnastics Program Director & Coach
We are looking for a fun-loving and gifted individual to join our staff as the Recreational Gymnastics Program Director!
This person should have a background in gymnastics through either competing or coaching and MUST love working with children.
We are a family gym and our mission is to build better people through athletics to 200 plus athletes. This position will help advance that vision through joining NASA leadership in coordinating and scheduling our recreational gymnastics classes, birthday parties, and special events. This position will also include about 20 hours / week of coaching classes from preschool to elementary school and middle school age athletes.
Competitive pay based on experience, great staff family to work with, and a great mission to link arms with! Please send questions, resumes, or applications to firstname.lastname@example.org
Cheer Coach, Program Director/Head Coach (FILLED!!)
(Now seeking qualified assistant coach for program) (ALSO FILLED!!)
We are looking for an outgoing, fun, and dedicated leader to join our current cheer staff as the New Head Coach and Program Director. This job will be a key position in our organization and will require mentoring and coaching our athletes to compete with the best in the world.
Our gym is focused on building better athletes and building better people through athletics. We are looking for a coach who is certified for all levels (1-5) and ages (Tiny-Senior). We plan on attending competitions starting around November and continuing through the end of April each season. The coach will need to be available to attend these weekend competitions with the athletes and teams.
Experience & Requirements:
• At least 2 years of Competitive or All-Star Cheerleading Coaching Experience. However, we are willing to train motivated individuals that have a cheer background.
• Leadership experience
• High level of familiarity with UCA and NCA safety rules
• Willing to work with children of all ages and skill levels
• Ability to effectively communicate with parents & staff
Major Job Responsibilities Include:
Reception, Sales, Records & Collections
This role is the administrative engine behind the success of our organization. This person will be primarily in charge of collecting and recording all payments given to NASA. In addition, the NASA receptionist will also answer most incoming questions through phone and email about the business to current and potential customers, including recommending classes, relaying tuition information, class schedules, etc.
This person will work about 20 hours per week, mostly at the NASA Facility at the front desk. Pay is consummate with experience, and with potential for up to 50% commissions on new accounts found, cultivated, and brought in. Scheduled hours will be mostly in the afternoon.
Gymnastics or cheer background is recommended, but not required. All NASA employees must pass a criminal background check through USA Gymnastics before being able to work at our child-centered facility.
Primary Daily Jobs:
- Answering phone/email/in-person questions about the gym
- Build relationships with current customers
- Find new customers and grow new accounts
- Collect & Record Payments
- Remind current customers when payments are due
- Brainstorm and implement more efficient administrative policies
- Provide administrative support to coaching staff